Friday 3 August 2012

Garnier B.B. cream


Garnier B.B. cream

Before I bought it I decided to try a sample...thank god I did it! Garnier is one of those brands that
you just trust, you see the advert and you think well, this seemed ok why not have a try and at the
same time you know it will not break your bank.

Sample came was extremely excited to try it...it was a fail. Tried it in the morning before I set off
to work, by the time I got to the office – around 1.30hrs my face was glowing, no, not in a nice way
glowing from the amount of sebum on my face that this product speed up to produce.

I thought ok, ok I admit it might be because of the air as it was hot and humidly outside I tried it next
day after my morning routine – it was even worse 30 minutes (new record) and my skin was covered
in oil!!!!! Again I blame SPF in it as before I was using foundations without this and they were pretty
good..... well unfortunately BB cream failed for me and will not be buying it any time soon if even
again. Good news is that they are developing special formula of this for oily skin – which you can
now buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...