Monday 20 August 2012

Loreal lumi magique


Loreal lumi magique


Bought this after I received free sample from l’oreal and because I was using more than 2 years this
Max factor second skin foundation I decided that I will try something new that might be even better
than MF.


Sample was great lasted all day even tho my skin was getting more oily just after 2 hours after its
application which doesn’t happen when I use MF.... either way my skin was looking more bright and
has a nice, smooth coverage.

Bought full brand new size for just 7£ used it few times and I decided that sample was working
better for me than the actual full size product, I have no idea why. Maybe because it was sample
which was a better quality than the actual product, but is this possible?






Anyway, foundation is very light and watery – which can mean two things – one you can use small
amount to cover your face, two you need loads of pumps to finally say any effect- sad but true.

If you have oily/very oily skin – don’t buy it! It is not the product fault, I blame the SPF filter inside of
it that contains something that speeds up the production of the oil in your skin – not cool at all.

Had a very similar problem with BB cream sample my skin was looking horrible is a new time record
– just under 30 minutes!!

Overall – if you have normal to dry skin by all means buy it – it really does lights up your face giving
it this glow even thou this product doesn;t contain any kind of glitter of shimmering bit in it!! But if
you have a combination to oily skin invest your money in other products ;/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...