Friday 20 July 2012

RMK read perfect makeup base from JAPAN!

I meant to write this note long time ago but didn't really have a time to do it.




RMK - make up base, foundation base, "The best selling primer RMK Make up Base, is the key to RMK’s signature translucent glow. The emulsion like smooth texture works on any skin condition by priming the uneven surface, providing the perfect fit of foundation to the skin, and at the same time creating a veil of shimmer to let the skin shine through the foundation. Infused with skin loving ingredients such as Silk Essence to nurture the skin’s condition to increase its natural radiance beneath the makeup." it does exactly what is says there. I was a little bit concerned about it as my skin is a really oily so did not want it to feel heavy or anything, but surprisingly this one stays amazingly long on my face as well as my makeup!  my face doesn't shine as fast as it used to plus this base is very light and easy to blend and is absorbed very quickly!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...