Thursday 23 August 2012

Almay pure blends.



I came across this one when I was looking for face shimmer,to be more precise I was looking for something that would bright up my face,especially cheekbones area. Came across this one, read few reviews on internetand thought I must have it.



Packaging – 
first look, the product look suuuper cute. It comes in small pink box with white lid which makes it look really nice and secure. Inside, when you take the lid of the box there is a cap that secures the holes so nothing can get out of the box unless you want it.


 Plus – which I think is a massive bonus, is that tiny fluffy sponge, not the best quality but does the trick and looks also very nice.







Coverage – this is not a product that will cover your blemishes or will make your skin look extremely perfect. This product simply highlights your skin as it does contain tiny sparkles that look gorgeous on your cheekbones. The amount of that sparkle in this product is just right, you can surely use it every day, whenever you go to work or to meet up with your mates it will always do the trick.








How long it lasts 
– from this what I have notices it will stay there as long as you won’t mess with your make up, so if you will be using blotting papers with powder or other make up refreshers it may get off your skin, but I still wouldn’t complain as this only cost £3 and still does the trick.
Would I recommend it? – Surely, I’m in love with this product. I use it at the very end to give my cheekbones that tiny spark. If you are looking for powder that will gently highlight your face – this is a product for you.
What do you think of it? Any tricks on how and where it can be used? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...