Wednesday 5 September 2012

Chanel perfection lumiere 10 beige with SPF10.


Chanel perfection lumiere 10 beige with SPF10.

At this point I would like to blame that friend of mine that showed me all those fancy cosmetics that
she is using everyday... luckly for me she pour a little of this for me as a trial – loved it from the first
second I used it!

1 smell – it smells amazing, I know that some people don’t pay attention to scents of the cosmetics
and all – BIG mistake, why, I shall write later about my Clinique foundation... anyway, chanel smells
of a gentle floral scent something like Gucci envy me – except not the same but got that gentle
scent, got it?

2 consistency – foundation itself seemed to be quite liquidly but don’t be mistaken, just 1 pump
covers your whole face, it is very concentrated so covers your face very evenly leaving your face
looking absolutely smooth without any skin imperfections such as pores or deep scars!!

3 coverage – one word “amazing” lasts all day with no need to applying another cover etc. even
when you are trying to refresh you face – like me with makeup tissues to removed exceed oil (I got
very oily skin), foundations stays there, doesn’t face away. I was using L’oreal lumi magique the
lightest sade and it does face during the make up refresh same with other cosmetics such as rimmel
blush etc.





Overall: I do strongly recommend you to save some money and buy it – lasts incredibly long on your
face and lasts even longer in your makeup bag – up to 1year I’d say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...