Monday 24 September 2012

So Susan Lip Cushion


So Susan lip cushion.





Product featured in Jolie box. I am very sceptical when it comes to lip balms and lip glosses because instead of moisturising my lips they are drying them out. This product is different.
Packaging – like I have mentioned before, I’m in love with the butterfly box and the tiny jar – they look so cute!
Product – Got gorgeous smell (strawberries <3) and...it is hard to apply with finger so the best way is to use lipstick brush. This product stays on lips for quite long time, I applied it before I got to work (around 6.40 this morning) and now we have nearly 1pm I can still feel it on my lip and had a coffee, ribbena and pack of crisps J So Susan lip cushion is different, makes you lips not only gently shiny but extremely soft which is amazing, this is the first lip product that made me fully satisfied.


If you don’t know which product use to make your lips soft and to heal the cracks on them – this product will be a winner for you!

Do you use this product? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...