Friday 7 September 2012

JolieBox August Box - what i got, review, loads of pictures.

Box came only because a friend of mine send it to me as a gift, still waiting for the one i have actually paid for :(. here is what i got in my box.
This month, because we had a summer holidays both itself was themed, my theme was road trip, it doesn't really matter to me what colour was my box (red-brown-orange) because the truth is, you will never make everyone 100% happy with the style, long story short, not my cup of tea ;/
anyway it is all about the content, right?



Phil Smith Dry Shampoo - few words, i love you JolieBox, this is something that i'm using all the time, well not this brand but the type of shampoo. I love this fresh feeling and the fact that i have more volume! amazing stuff everyone should try it!
So Susan Wide Awake - this is eye brightening & illuminating pallet, i'm very much into products like that so stay tuned for next notes when i will actually try this :)






So Susan Lip Cushion -  as soon as i saw package i was in love with it, i love lip balms, especially those ones what are not with peppermint etc. the only CONE is loads of parabens ;/


  








Cut by Fred Lace -loving the shade everything blue / turquoise is amazing. i already have an idea how to use it and here is what i have done with it as i'm not fan it this being around my head....but instead...





Soaps - oh well....


LOVING THIS BOX!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...