Friday 20 July 2012

Urban Decay, Naked and Naked 2 eye shadow - beauty with edge!




Urban Decay – Naked and Naked2 Eye Shadow Pallet.
Saw that on the wish list of my boyfriend’s sister. She was moaning that it is expensive and that she wished someone would buy this to her so I thought, well I will give it a go as never used UD products before and in case I won’t like it I will give it to her...


Got it as an absolute bargain less than 20£  brand new with Karma eye shadow brush. Love every single bit of it starting from
1 package – comes in this lovely box that is like a pre-show to this what you will see after sliding it out of the box.... then


Taaa daaaah! Comes is lovely soft mesh-like case with magnetic clip so everything stays safe in one place with no possible damage whilst in your bag or (got forbidden) falling on the floor...



2 Colours – they are all metallic- like colours which means they will glow/shine on your eyelid which is good as I’m not a fan of matte eyeshadows, well, apart from the black colour this one should be always black-black from me if you know what I mean.






3 application, this is first time when I have to say I mastered how to apply eyeshadow thanks to UD, I don;t know if this is thank to the brush as a part of accessory or because these are high quality eye shadows ( maybe both?) they blend easy, apply even easily and first time I managed to do smokey – eye makeup thanks to this eye shadow pallet. UD stays on your eyelid longer than cheaper eyeshadows – trust me I have over 100 different colour eyshadows in my makeup chest.








I would recommend this eyeshadow pallet to everyone who likes light makeup (<3) and to those who like heavy make up for the evening party. I personally love the lightest golden shade it gently sparks your eyelid giving you that lovely look.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...