Wednesday 4 July 2012

Chanel compact natural satin matte finish powder.


Ahaha again, made similar mistake like with the previous chanel product oh well, will never learn
from my mistakes except this one wasn’t that much of a bargain... paid 20£ + 3.00£ p&p... but it was
brand new in box etc. 




this comes in luxiourious black fabric case that has a cooper – metallic like
case that got mirror inside and separate divide for the chanel sponge. 



Day light

picture taken with flash
I must say I absolutely love it.
Gives you that ultra smooth finish and lasts all day on your face – colour doesn’t get darker so some
of the cosmetics after wearing the all day and (i don't know if it is only me or if you have it as well) it makes you feel unique and special...






My only disappointment is the actual size of this powder it is really tiny....


what are your thoughts about this product? are you happy with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...