Wednesday 4 July 2012

chanel poudre universelle libre merveille




Few weeks ago a good friend of mine came to visit me. For some reason she inspired me to try few
new cosmetics, that were not necessarily cheap such as chanel, dior etc. Luckly for me I managed to
buy my very first chanel powder for under 30£ brand new!!

 Unfortunately haven’t done any research before the purchase (oops!) so this what I saw was quite
of a surprise. I was looking for smooth, matte natural finish powder, everything is correct apart from
the fact that this one has tiny sparkles inside something like a glitterbut much smaller!
 It looks lovely
gives you that extra sparkle, but I’m not quite sure how and where I can use it, I triend using this on
my face – not sure I’m 100% happy with the effect. I mean, I love how it covers my face and that is
lasts all day etc even tho I have oily skin but I will not use it to go to work or to do the shopping etc
it comes with a chanel sponge which is great!

 This one was take in normal/day light
 Picture taken with flash
Read somewhere that is can be used as a shimmering body powder such as for arms or chest and
neck or even as a hair powder! Ok I can understand arms and other body parts but still not sure
about the whole hair idea. Need to make decision if I want to keep it or sell it on ebay, I know that
this one is originally worth over 54£! So hmmmmm I guess I will have to wait and see.

 Day light (excuse moi hair hands!)

taken with flash



Told my mum about this powder – thinking maybe she will find a solution how I can use it and
maybe she will say “don’t sell it – give it to me” instead of that she kinda laughed when I told her
about the hair powder idea hahaha.

It is really hard to show how sparkling this powder is but you have to trust me, from 0 to 10 it is 8.5!!

What do you think of this product? Are you happy with it? Where are you using it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...