Wednesday 30 May 2012

Organic eyeliner INIKA – Sapphire.


Organic eyeliner INIKA – Sapphire.

Yesterday I finally had a chance to use this eyeliner that was featured in April’s glossy box. I was 100% sure that this is a black eyeliner as I didn’t properly ready the colour description on it so you can imagine my face when I used it to finalise my make up :O. I was simply very happy with the colour, my eyes are blue – green, well according to my boyfriend they are changing colour, I don’t even know if it is possible but ok haha. So they eyeliner looks like that:





It came in its own package which is always a good thing, it makes it look more expensive and special.

The eyeliner itself is very soft so it it very easy to apply it however, when it comes to drawning precision lines it fails from one very simple reason – you need to make sure it has been sharpened before use otherwise you will draw a bold line which may not look as what you have planned first.



Exact colour sapphire



Eyeliner looks great it really exposed the colour of your eyes but the biggest minus of this product is it lasting time on eyelid – it is very easy to rub off, for example it was always getting into my mimic wrinkle under my eye if you know what I mean, on top of that is it expremely hard to remove it from eyes, I have tried everything, from special make up removals to soap nothing worked – you need to wash your face at last few times in space of the hours to make sure it is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...