Wednesday 30 May 2012

Philip B, drop dead straightening balm.






As I have mentioned before I am a total hair car product junkie! Because I have dyed hair myself I need to use special care products in order to make them look healthy and shiny. This time another product that was featured in glossy box was straightening balm by Philip B.



It looks like it is gel but don’t be fooled by it look, to me it was more like a waterish consistence if that makes any sense! I tried only a tiny bit a bit more than a drop is more than enough, I have long hair but more like a baby hair hance the amount.


This is non sticky product so hair won’t look heavy or not fresh if you will use too much which is an instant plus from me, also it doesn’t have any smell, another plus as some of the hair care products smell too intense!






You supposed to apply it from the roots to tips and then dry blow hair styling them as usual. Very important: always blow dry your hair after using this product because if you won’t do it your hair will look not really fresh after few hours!


After application hair really does look more shiny, straight and they are more soft – I will probably but it after I will run out of this sample.
Here is more why you should blow dry your hair after using this product, here is what I did. I dried my hair in my towel and applied this product as it was said on the package from roots to tips and then I went to bed next day it was a nightmare, and because I work as a professionalist  I was nearly crying but thank god for dry shampoo!
Like I have mentioned before I would deffinately recommend this product, your hair will get more straight and soft sfter using it but do it accordingly to the description of how to use it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...